Cake Lace - Pearlised Gold
19,99 € tax incl.
This lace mix created by the cake designer Claire Bowman will allow you to create beautiful edible laces.
- Fast delivery
- Free shipping from €49, and €69 for france
- Satisfied or refunded
- Reactive customer support
Instructions to make 90g of Cake Lace:
- Preheat your oven to 70 - 80°C.
- Spread some of the Cake Lace onto your chosen mat using a Cake Lace Spreading Knife. Work the mixture in all directions to ensure that there is an even coverage. Remove any excess with the Spreading Knife.
- Place into your oven for 8-10 min to dry the Cake Lace.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for 5 min for the Cake Lace to cool.
- Check that the Cake Lace is ready by peeling the edge of the Cake Lace from the mat. It should release easily. If it does not, then the Cake Lace is not yet dry so place it in the oven for another 4 min and then test it again.
- Place the dried Cake Lace face down onto a clean surface and using the Cake Lace Spreading Knife, release it from the mat. Cake Lace can be air dried and will take between 6-8 hours to dry.
- To fix the Cake Lace to your cake or cupcake paint a small amount of edible glue onto the back of the Cake Lace and then press it gently onto your cake. If you are not ready to use the Cake Lace, dust with cornflour and wrap in greaseproof paper until ready to use.
Water; Anti-caking agent: E555; Humectant: E1520; Thickener: E466; Colourings: E171, E172: Emulsifier: E433; Acidifier: E330; Preserver: E202.
Caution: May contain traces of milk, sulphites, soy and haselnuts.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Cake Lace - Pearlised Gold