Frosty Sheets A4 - 20pcs - DBD
41,50 € tax incl.
You have had sugarpaste printed by us before and want the same quality at home or in your bakery ? These are the right sugar sheets for printing edible images and photos. The fondant sheets are slightly thicker than the other edible papers you usually find (0.65 mm).
The sugar sheets offer a much brighter look with more vibrant colours.
- Fast delivery
- Free shipping from €49 in BE, LU, NL and FR
- Satisfied or refunded
- Reactive customer support
What are the ingredients of a sugar sheet for printing?
The sheet is made up of icing sugar (89% sugar, 11% glucose syrup), humectant E420, water, hydrogenated palm oil, stabilisers E415, E410, E413; preservative E202, emulsifier E464
Average nutritional declaration per 100 g of product: Energy 1602 Kj, 378 Kcal; Fat 2,3 g, of which saturated 2,2 g; Carbohydrates 90,3g, of which sugars 87,1g, Protein 0,1g; Dietary fibre 1,1 g, Salt <0,1 mg;
This product is suitable for vegans.
Sugar sheet features
Size: A4 (21 x 29,7 cm).
Contents: 20 edible sugar sheet packed in a practical resealable bag, allowing them to be stored for a long time. Each sheet is placed on a plastic support that allows you to easily handle the sheet and facilitate its use by the printer.
Storage: in the original packaging, closed at room temperature, in a dry place. Sugar leaves can be stored at room temperature, but not in the fridge, as they may break if used cold.
How do I use the sugar sheet?
- Slide the sugar-free side of the sheet into your printer first
- Allow the sugar sheet to dry for 5 - 10 minutes before handling it, it is possible to dry it with a hair dryer but stay 20cm away from the sugar sheet.
- Remove the plastic well before placing your print on the cake or cutting it out.
This paper lends itself well to being placed on "dry" surfaces such as sugar paste or marzipan, using a little food glue or crisco. Surfaces such as whipped cream, buttercream or ice cream are not recommended.
- If you want your print to stand upright on top of the cake, it will be easier to glue it on a thin layer of gum paste with a wire beforehand.
Questions about our food print sheets?
Sweet *n Fairy is an expert in the sale of baking utensils and ingredients. If you have any questions, please contact our team by phone or via the contact form.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Frosty Sheets A4 - 20pcs - DBD