Fish gelatin – 200 bloom -- 1 kg – Louis François Gelling Agent
53,35 € tax incl.
Fish gelatin is a highly recommended gelatin for halal or kosher diets. It is used in the same way as powdered bovine or porcine gelatin.
The gelling agent offered here is in powder form and has no smell or taste.
The Bloom unit measures the gelling power of gelatin. The higher it is, the stronger its gelling power will be.
Entremets, bavarois, panna cotta and other jelly pastries will no longer hold any secrets.
- Fast delivery
- Free shipping from €49 in BE, LU, NL and FR
- Satisfied or refunded
- Reactive customer support
Make 6 g of powder swell in 36 g of water (1 part fish gelatin for 6 parts water, depending on the recipe).
- Let it hydrate for at least 15 minutes and you will get a gelatin mass. WARNING! It is not yet ready for use.
- Melt it in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Place it in the fridge to gel.
- At this point, you can take the amount of gelatin mass you need.
- Melt again before incorporating it into the preparation.
- Before freezing the rest, leave the mass in the fridge for an hour or two.
Questions about fish gelatin?
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Fish gelatin – 200 bloom -- 1 kg – Louis François