FunCakes Mix for Cheesecake 500g Mix for cake
5,80 € tax incl.
FunCakes is back again with a carefully developed mix. This time, the cheesecake is in the spotlight. Thanks to this mix you will make a cheesecake filling in no time. It has a good hold, a sweet taste and the fresh side of lemon. It’s a cake that will refresh you during the hot weather.
Don't forget to make a strawberry, mango, raspberry coulis... it will only be more delicious.
- Fast delivery
- Free shipping from €49 in BE, LU, NL and FR
- Satisfied or refunded
- Reactive customer support
Ingredients should be at room temperature.
For this cake you will need 250g of mix, 250ml of water (or 250g), 200g of cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia), 3 eggs (150g), 250ml of whipped cream and 90g of butter (for the crumb crust) .
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
- Choose your ingredients to make your crumb crust (ex: speculoos, bastogne cookies, graham crackers,... all crushed)
- Mix in a bowl 90g of melted butter with the ingredients chosen for the cheesecake crust.
- Place baking paper in the bottom of a 24cm springform pan and cut off the excess.
- Pour your preparation from the bowl into the springform pan; spread evenly and press with an empty glass.
- Leave to rest in the refrigerator for +/- 15 min.
- Place all the remaining cheesecake ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix at low speed for 3 min.
- Then mix at medium-high speed for 1 min until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Take the springform pan out of the fridge.
- Pour your mixture into the mold.
- Bake the cheesecake in the center of the oven for 60 to 70 minutes.
- After taking it out of the oven, let the cake cool on a cooling rack.
- In order to have a more uniform cooking, remember to cook your cake in a water bath. Place a very large pan filled with water, in the oven, already at the preheating time. And place your pan (line the edges of the springform pan with foil to prevent leaks) in this bath when you need to bake it.
- When removing the cake from the oven, use a blunt tool to gently loosen the cake from the edge of the pan. So when the cheesecake cools, the top of the cake won't crack.
Sugar, modified starch, vegetable oil and fat (palm, coconut, turnip), milk powder (whole), dehydrated glucose syrup, E330, milk proteins, flavouring.
May contain traces of: fish, soya, lupine.
This product is Halal certified
Nutritional values per 100g
- Energy: 1580 kJ/ 377 kcal
- Fats: 1.1g (of which saturated fatty acids: 0.7g)
- Carbohydrates: 86.8 g (of which sugars: 54.8 g)
- Protein: 3.8g
- Salt: 1.5g
Questions about cheesecake mix?
Do not hesitate to contact us and ask us questions. We will be happy to advise you on the cheesecake preparation and any other cake mix.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about FunCakes Mix for Cheesecake 500g