Patisdecor Release Spray 250ml
6,50 € tax incl.
Cake removal can sometimes be a real ordeal, especially if the recipe is complex or the ingredients are sticky. To avoid frustration and discomfort, opt for a release spray specially designed to make it easier to unmould all your culinary creations.
The release spray is easy to use: simply spray a thin layer on the bakingpan before pouring in the mixture. Thanks to its vegetable oil-based formula, it prevents the food from sticking and makes it easier to remove from the mould. The result is perfect, with pastries that retain their shape and texture.
- Fast delivery
- Free shipping from €49 in BE, LU, NL and FR
- Satisfied or refunded
- Reactive customer support
The Patisdécor release spray is suitable for all types of bakingpans, whether they are made of silicone, metal, glass or ceramic. It is also heat resistant (220°C), which allows you to use it also for cooking on the plancha, on your waffle iron or even on your crepe maker.
Finally, the release spray is easy to clean: simply rinse the bakingpan with hot water and soap to remove all traces of product.
So don't hesitate any longer: use a release spray for successful releases every time!
Characteristics of the Patisdecor release spray
- easy to use
- does not alter the taste of your preparations
- made from GMO-free rapeseed oil, without palm oil
- suitable for individuals (propellant: nitrogen E941)
- vegan, gluten free
- produced in France
How to use a release spray
Here are some tips on how to use your release spray to avoid clogging:
- Shake the can well before using it to make sure the liquid inside is well mixed. And always use it at room temperature for best results.
- Spray the can at an appropriate distance from the bakingpan or cooking utensil (+/- 20cm)
- Do not spray too much liquid at once. Spray a thin, even layer on the surface of the bakingpan or cooking utensil.
- Clean the nozzle of the can regularly to prevent it from clogging. You can clean the nozzle with a clean cloth or by soaking it in hot soapy water.
Store the mould release spray can in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. High temperatures can put pressure on the valve of the can and cause it to leak.
rapeseed oil (97.4%), emulsifier: rapeseed lecithin, fully hydrogenated coconut oil, antioxidant: E306, propellant: E941.
Nutritional declaration per 100 ml (after spraying):
Energy: 3394 kJ / 811 Kcal - Fats: 92 g of which saturated fatty acids: 8 g - Carbohydrates: 0 g of which sugars: 0 g - Protein: 0 g - Salt: <0.01 g.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Patisdecor Release Spray 250ml