Atelier oeufs en chocolat - ScrapCooking
14,90 € tax incl.
This is a new kit from ScrapCooking to help you create home-made chocolate eggs. This is the ideal kit to create your own Easter eggs. You can use dark, white or milk chocolate, with a shiny result like at the chocolate shop (be careful with the tempering of your chocolate)! Here is a delicious idea to organise a fun activity during the holidays and to delight children of all ages!
- Fast delivery
- Free shipping from €49 in BE, LU, NL and FR
- Satisfied or refunded
- Reactive customer support
This box contains all the accessories to create chocolate eggs:
- 2 large semi-rigid reusable chocolate egg moulds (do not put in the dishwasher)
- 4 small semi-rigid reusable chocolate egg moulds (do not wash in the dishwasher
- 1 white chocolate pen
- 1 green chocolate pen
- +/-30g original sugar decorations
- 1 cardboard transport box (this is the box that contains the kit, which can also be used as a transport box for your creations)
- 1 recipe booklet
The chocolate egg moulds are made of APET plastic (Amorphous Polyethylene Terephthalate) suitable for food contact. They are translucent, washable in hot soapy water and reusable. They can even be put in the fridge and freezer.
Dimensions of large moulds: H13 x 8.5 cm.
Dimensions of the small moulds: H7 x 5.5 cm.
This kit comes with two recipes in a booklet:
- to make chocolate eggs with the small moulds,
- to make half cheesecake eggs with the large moulds.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Atelier oeufs en chocolat - ScrapCooking