Patisdécor Dough Cutter Straight Blade
5,65 € tax incl.
Transform your baking experience with our high quality stainless steel blade dough cutter.
Made from durable stainless steel, our dough cutter is designed to last and stand up to the most demanding bakery tasks. The sharp, straight blade allows for precise cutting of bread dough, brioche, biscuits and other pastries.
With its ergonomic handle, our dough cutter offers a comfortable and secure grip for easy use.
- Fast delivery
- Free shipping from €49 in BE, LU, NL and FR
- Satisfied or refunded
- Reactive customer support
Whether you are a professional baker or a home baking enthusiast, our dough cutter is the perfect tool to improve your technique and achieve superior results.
Stainless steel is usually cleaned with soap and water for food use.
To clean and preserve your stainless steel blades, here are some steps to follow:
- Rinse the blade with hot water immediately after each use to remove food residue.
- If the blade is very dirty, use a soft sponge and mild soap to gently scrub the blade surface.
- Wipe the blade with a soft, dry cloth to remove all traces of water and prevent staining.
- To remove stubborn stains, you can use white vinegar or baking soda diluted with water. Apply the solution to the blade with a soft cloth, rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly.
- If you are using a dishwasher, place the blade in the top rack to avoid damage from the water jet and harsh detergents.
By following these steps, you can effectively clean your stainless steel blades and extend their life. It is also recommended to store your blades in a dry and safe place to avoid damage and corrosion.
Do not use chlorine or concentrated and/or hot bleach.
Avoid prolonged contact with acetic and citric acids.
Gingerman Mix ScrapCooking6,99 €
Patisse Proofing basket - D 25cm17,90 €
Grignette Dough Bread Cutter3,65 €
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Patisdécor Dough Cutter