Dark Chocolate - Caraïbe 66% - Valrhona Valrhona Chocolate 1 kg
30,90 € tax incl.
Valrhona's Caribbean 66% is the spearhead of the brand, in dark couverture chocolate. It has a superb balance between bitterness - sweetness. It has smoky and woody notes. In the aftertaste, we will find accents of roasted dried fruits.
The “grands crus” range of Valrhona is intended for top-quality pastry creations. Notice to gourmet enthusiasts. These couverture chocolates are presented in bean form for easy dosing and melting.
Valrhona is the promise of great chocolate accessible to gourmet and foodies.
- Fast delivery
- Free shipping from €49 in BE, LU, NL and FR
- Satisfied or refunded
- Reactive customer support
A little bit of history
Valrhona has been around since 1922 and was originally called Chocolaterie du Vivarais. And in 1947, they registered the Valrhona brand. And, since then, the Ardèche company has been chosen by the best pastry and chocolate chefs for its wide range of tastes and taste innovations.
Now the brand is working to build on long-lasting developments and collaborations, with cocoa farmers and top chefs.
The Caribbean range is the result of the association of different cocoa profiles. Coming from Jamaica, Togo, Ecuador and the Dominican Republic.
This Chocolate goes very well with citrus fruits, dried fruits or fruit preparations (jams, jellies, purees, etc.)
And for tempering
- Melt the chocolate at melting temperature (55/58 ° C).
- Temper a desired amount of chocolate, being careful to always keep a quantity of hot chocolate.
- Continuously mix the mass and check the crystallization temperature (28/29 ° C).
- Once crystallization has been achieved, stop cooling and add the hot chocolate to reach manual working temperature (31/32 ° C). Or you can increase the temperature by heating in a water bath.
- Confirm working temperature and stir regularly to keep crystallization and temperature homogeneous.
Cocoa beans, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), natural vanilla extract, milk (made in a workshop that uses milk).
Possible presence of : nuts, soy.
Store in a dry place between 16 and 18 ° C
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy : 2343 kJ / 565 kcal
- Fat : 40 g (of which saturated fatty acids: 24 g)
- Carbohydrates : 37 g (of which sugars 34 g)
- Proteins : 8 g
- Salt : 0.01 g
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Dark Chocolate - Caraïbe 66% - Valrhona
Kamel B. published the 31/07/2022 following an order made on 11/07/2022